Need emotional and mental help right now? Call the Safe + Strong Helpline: 1-800-923-HELP (4357).

Get help now

State and local helplines

People in your area are here to help

If you’ve been affected by COVID-19 or the 2020 Oregon wildfires, there are resources and support for you and those you love. Connect with counselors, support groups, local county resources and federal disaster aid to get the help you need. No matter what, you’re not alone. Free resources are available right now.

Support is confidential
Confidential means your conversation is private. No file is created in your name. You will not be asked about your citizenship status.

Safe + Strong Helpline
No matter where you are in Oregon, the Safe + Strong Helpline is here for you. Call 800-923-HELP (4357).

Alternative Youth Activities
Alternative Youth Activities, Inc. (AYA) provides alternative educational opportunities to at-risk youth. AYA believes students succeed when provided with a program structured to each individual's needs, situations and educational goals.
Serving Coos County

Community Counseling Solutions
CCS has outreach workers who are trained to listen and provide support in times of struggle due to COVID-19. We will listen to your story. We can help with a referral, educational materials or other resources.
Serving Gilliam, Grant, Morrow & Wheeler County
Call your local office to speak with an outreach worker.
Arlington Office: (541) 454-2223
Boardman Office: (541) 481-2911
Condon Office: (541) 384-2666
Fossil Office: (541) 763-2746
Heppner Office: (541) 676-9161
John Day Office (541) 575-1466
Spanish line: (541) 676-9161 ext 4618

Clatsop Behavioral Healthcare
CBH is dedicated to improving the quality of life for people whose lives are affected by mental health, addictions, and developmental disabilities. If you or someone you know in Clatsop County is facing mental or behavioral health challenges, reach out today.
Serving Clatsop County

Clackamas County Behavioral Health Division
Clackamas Safe + Strong is made up of outreach workers who are trained to listen and provide support in times of struggle due to COVID-19.

Klamath Basin Behavioral Health
Klamath Basin Behavioral Health provides individualized mental health care and addiction treatment for all ages. If you or someone you know in Klamath County is facing mental or behavioral health challenges, give us a call.

Lincoln County Behavioral Health
Lincoln County Behavioral Health counselors are trained to help support those who are struggling during this difficult time.

Lines For Life
The COVID-19 & Oregon Wildfire Outreach Program (COWOP) empowers communities by connecting people to resources and services such as COVID-19 vaccination info; food, rent, and utility assistance; emotional support; and so much more. Rebuilding lives and livelihoods after a disaster isn’t something anyone needs to do alone.
Serving Statewide
English: 971- 420-1028
Spanish: 971- 420-1018

Mental Health & Addiction Association of Oregon (MHAAO)
MHAAO is a peer-run organization that promotes self-directed recovery and wellness for all by offering recovery peer services, training, and technical assistance. MHAAO provides one-on-one peer support for exploring mental health and/or addiction recovery and wellness activities. If you or someone you know would like peer support, please call 503-922-2377 or visit our website.
Serving Multnomah County

New Directions Northwest Inc.
New Directions Northwest, Inc. specializes in helping people with alcohol, drug and gaming addictions, mental health, developmental disabilities, and prevention services. If you or someone you know in Baker County is facing addiction, mental or behavioral health, or disability challenges.
Serving Baker County

Options for Southern Oregon
Options for Southern Oregon provides an array of mental health and addiction programs such as individual therapy, child and family services, case management, peer services, employment and education support and more. During COVID-19 we have trained counselors to listen and provide support.
Serving Josephine County

Umatilla County Human Services
Umatilla County CARE Human Services provides addiction services, preventative resources and veteran support.
And during COVID-19 we are here to listen and support members of our community.
English: 541-379-3575
Spanish, Mayra Zepeda: 541-648-8601

Wallowa Valley Center for Wellness
Wallowa Valley Center for Wellness offers a wide variety of behavioral health services, including individual, family and group therapy, gambling counseling, addictions treatment, 24/7 mobile crisis services, school counseling and developmental disabilities services. We are offering free and confidential counseling during COVID-19.
Serving Wallowa County
24/7 crisis line is 541-398-1175

Wildfire Support

Clackamas County Health, Housing & Human Services

ADAPT of Douglas County

Marion County Health & Human Services

Jackson County Health & Human Services

Klamath Basin Behavioral Health

Lane County Health & Human Services

Lincoln County Health & Human Services

Linn County Health Services