As of November 4, 2021: Everyone 5 and older is now eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Are the COVID-19 vaccines safe?
- How do the vaccines work?
- Are there any side effects?
- What are variants, like Delta and Omicron?
- Should I get a vaccine booster?
- Can I get COVID-19 from the vaccine?
- I’m pregnant or may become pregnant. Can I get a COVID-19 vaccine?
- Do I have to pay for the vaccine?
- Do I have to be a U.S. Citizen to get the vaccine?
- What is “herd immunity?”
- What is the difference between the different COVID-19 vaccines that are available?
- What happens after I get the vaccine?
Your guide to the COVID-19 vaccine
Everyone 5 and older who lives in Oregon can now get the COVID-19 vaccine at no cost, regardless of immigration status.