Starting March 12, 2022: Masks will no longer be required in most settings in Oregon. Find out what this means for you.
Living or working in a higher risk place
You’re more at risk of getting sick from COVID-19 if you live in:
- Long-term care settings, such as residential care or assisted living facilities
- A nursing home or similar setting
- A group home or other care setting
- A residential treatment center
or work in certain settings:
- First responders, like healthcare workers, ﬁreﬁghters, police and group home staﬀ
- Teachers, school support staﬀ and daycare workers
- Factory workers
- People who work in prisons or jails
- U.S. Postal Service workers
- Public transit workers
- Grocery store workers
This list doesn’t include all possible high-risk living and working conditions. If you have questions about your risk of getting COVID-19, talk to a healthcare provider.