Starting March 12, 2022: Masks will no longer be required in most settings in Oregon. Find out what this means for you.
Need food? Find resources to meet your needs.
Several public agencies and organizations are providing free food and meals.
- SNAP (also known as food stamps)
- WIC (Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children)
- Meals on Wheels Online Meal Request
- Oregon Food Bank Food Finder
School districts are providing free breakfast and lunch for children:
- Summer Meals Oregon Food Map
- COVID-19 Food Resources by school district
- Portland Public Schools meal information
Oregon residents can use SNAP benefits to pay for groceries delivered from Amazon and Walmart — delivery fees and other non-food expenses aren’t covered.