As of August 27, 2021: Due to a rise in COVID-19 infections and hospitalizations, everyone in Oregon is required to wear a mask in all indoor public spaces and most outdoor settings.
- Should my child get the vaccine?
- Is the vaccine safe and effective for children?
- Can my child get the COVID-19 vaccine at the same time they are getting other vaccines?
- What can I expect before, during and after getting my child vaccinated?
- What are common vaccine side-effects?
- How about children younger than 12?
- Are the COVID-19 vaccines safe?
- How do the vaccines work?
- Can I get COVID-19 from the vaccine?
- Are there any side effects?
- I’m pregnant or may become pregnant. Can I get a COVID-19 vaccine?
- Do I have to pay for the vaccine?
- Do I have to be a U.S. Citizen to get the vaccine?
- What is “herd immunity?”
- What is the difference between the different COVID-19 vaccines that are available?
- What happens after I get the vaccine?
Community based organizations
Safe + Strong has been created in partnership with over 170 Community Based Organizations across Oregon to provide additional support for COVID-19 public health education and outreach through the Safe + Strong Technical Assistance Program.
The following Community Based Organizations are valued Safe + Strong Technical Assistance partners: